Solar PV Panel Systems
Solar PV (Photovoltaic) panels are the most popular of all renewable energy installs, due to its applicability to every electricity using home. The established nature of the technology, makes it very cost effective. Highly affordable to even the average environmentally conscious consumer.
They can generate power 365 days a year, and have the ability to power your home day and night, when combined with battery storage. With government financial incentives still in place, it is an obvious first step towards self-sufficiency, and cost savings, in a world of continued energy price increases.
“If you use electricity you can benefit from having a solar PV system”
The Solar PV industry is now very established with millions of homes using this technology to produce power. As a result this technology is now much more affordable. Coupled with the government backed incentives (that are still available,) it is not only of benefit to and applicable to every home, it is also something most consumers can afford to invest in.
The battery storage and smart home systems that are now available have really expanded the potential of domestic solar PV systems. They mean homes can be powered day and night from solar energy. Some can even enable your home to function off grid, in the event of a power-cut.
The government incentives will be reducing over time, and electricity prices are set to increase, so there has never been a better time start saving money on your electricity bills. Make your first steps towards self-sufficiency and environmental responsibility with a solar panel system.
“Will the help of battery storage and smart home systems it is possible to produce the majority of the electricity you use to run your home day and night”
- Reduce your carbon footprint dramatically.
- Reduce your electricity bills.
- Great return on investment, better than any bank returns currently available.
- Earn money and sell power to the national grid under the FIT scheme.
- Maintenance free systems with a 30+ year life span.
- Generates electricity 365 days of the year.
- Grid backup power cut protection.
- Generates electricity, which can run your home, cook your food, heat your water, and even power your car.
- Systems should expect to repay their investment in under 10 years.
- Energy security and assured long term minimized household running costs.